AXIAL FANS MOTORS
Pacific Axial Fans are specifically designed to provide high efficiency throughout the entire speed range. These compact and light weight fans provide lots of convenience in OEM and aftermarket installations. Pacific Axial Fans are equipped with External Rotor Motor, typically used in all HVACR applications. These motors have characteristics of compact structure, convenient installation, energy conservation and high efficiency.
Pacific Axial Fans are available in both – Single Phase and Three Phase with Suction type and Blowing type air throws.
- Available Range: 200mm – 800mm
- No. of Poles: 2, 4 and 6
- Insulation Class: B or F
- Application Ambient Temperature: -40ºC – 60ºC, making fans suitable for condensers and evaporators
- Average Working Life: 30,000 hours
- Blades are made of Steel plate, coated in black, welded directly to the rotor of external rotor motor
- Blades are balanced dynamically and statically according to quality G6.3.
- Condensing Units
- Unit Coolers
- Dry Coolers and Water Cooled Condensers
- Milk Cooling Tanks
- Air Conditioning Units
- HVAC Applications